1. Explain the difference between crime and deviance, provide two examples of both.
2. Explain the Chicago School theory of Crime. What is the most important factor, according to the Chicago School, that turns individuals into criminals, explain?
3. What are “life chances?” Explain how one’s life chances are impacted by one’s level of education?
4. What is the UCR, explain? Identify at least one problem with the UCR.
5. Explain how some see deviance as a medical, rather than social, problem. Why does sociology view deviance as a social, rather than, medical problem?